Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year Stuff

A few minutes here to say Hi (!!!) and wish you all a wonderful New Year!!

I have four resolutions/goals this year.

Lose weight. (gawd, man - do I need to lose weight).

Stay in touch with my friends and family better.

Learn to do Fair Isle knitting. Remember me with the sock knitting drama/woes in 2005? Well, this time around it will be me bitching my way thru the year with the fair isle saga. You've been warned. ;)

Start sewing again. See, I have this new friend who sews wonderfully. And I think that if I ask nicely - she would offer help and advice. And stuff.

So thats it.

Oh, wait - I plan on spending the full year swooning over my lovah too.



Can you see the pic? Its Josh! The Donnster sent this to me and I have deemed it the most pretty mug evah. Thanks Donni - its my new diet cola drinkin' mug!

Happy New Year everyone!!

4 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger Marina said...

Oh, come on, Fair Isle is not difficult at all. In fact, it's quite fun and addictive.

Happy New year to you and yours.

 
At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Donni said...

Same with loosing weight - :) quite fun and addictive!

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger G Sharona said...

May I ask who's Josh? and after spending yesterday shopping with R and eating at the Road House my diet starts today..you should see me in my new comfy pants..nothing but bulges.

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger LisaB said...

Sweet fair isle...you'll love it once you get the hang of it. And I know you will get the hang of it. Practice makes perfect! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home