Sunday, January 29, 2006

Stuff I Wanted to Share

Ok. I'm tired. Here, take a look at these while I nap.

Eh.

;)

Paula has started the knit something for your pet KAL - you know you wanna!




Josh news.

Stuff I want that needs translated. Any Norwegians out there?

Gonna cast on for these as I saw that Tami made a pair - and they were so cute.

My friend Shannon has a new site - stop by and say Hi!

Quite possibly the funniest site I've visited in a long time - Stuff on My Cat.com

Fairvue Central Bloggies - lots of sites to visit.

Heard their song on the radio - was not sure who sang it. Went thru the bowels of Best Buy hell to find out - and bought the cd. I may be the oldest woman ever to buy an AudioSlave cd. You can listen to a sampler of the song - click here, scroll down and listen to track #4.

Tomorrow I will know if we are moving to the Phoenix area. Or not. I'm planning on pushing my husband off that fence he's been sitting on. One way or another. A decision will be made.

Are you all linked out yet?

One more - look at the the Iknitiative Magic Fringe Shawl. Diggin' it.

This concludes the tour of what Rox has been doing for the last three days.

:)

9 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

drops.....drool.

Sonny is Norwegian...but not that Norwegian.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Peacock said...

I've got a Norwegian friend who ought to be fluent enough to read stuff. Send the specific links to me and I'll ask him.

Hugs!!

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger LisaB said...

Good luck on the Phoenix decision. I hope it all works out the best for you two.

I love that stuff on my cat. That could give me giggles for hours!

 
At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Donni said...

I'll send it off to Strikkelise and see what she says....so which way did he fall KS or AR?

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger G Sharona said...

Now I know Josh ..hehee!!
Wishes for Happiness.. Rox :)

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Peacock said...

My Norwegian friend can read it!! :)

He says, "see the lang=NO, that means language=norwegian. Try lang=EN."

doh.

http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/

Hugs!!

If there is a part of the site that is only in the Norwegian section, send me the link, and I'll get you a translation. :)

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Annie said...

How cute are those wrist things, they would look great over a long sleeve shirt too.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Christine said...

Hey Rox!
Do you have Cindy's snail addy? I would like to send her her socks, but lost the addy!
Thanks!

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger G Sharona said...

Rox the Mitts and Flower are LOVELY and they match my scarf..and how sweet of you to send me a Plant:)I will post a pic on my blog before I disappear.It's such a sweet thought..I feel a tear in my eye.Thanks so much :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home