Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Thanks....

Wow! Many many Thanks to all of you and your wonderful support during my whine-fest in the last post.

I'm better now. And I really should not be worried - we are not sure about anything yet. Hopefully Thursday we will know more.

Ironically enough, last year around this same time we were in a similar situation. Rumour was my hubby was going to lose his job and we were looking into other areas. Back then - it was Denver. But he managed to hang onto his job. This year its a whole new ballgame with the company being bought by another. Its definite he will lose his job - the weenies just won't give a date.

Again -Thank You so much for soothing my grumblings. :)

Now for the Pet KAL Thingy girls. Don't hate me but I am going to put it on hold right now. I feel like maybe I should wait as I've got too many eggs in my basket right now. But - don't let me stop you from making a giftie for your pet - or a homeless one! And maybe later - I'll start the KAL again.

6 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger KSD said...

Not even remotely a problem. You need time and rest now. If any of us can do anything for you, you let us know.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Noeysmommy said...

Glad you're feeling better! Don't worry about Harry Elefante....we will welcome him whenever he arrives!! :)

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger Jade said...

I totally agree with the other comments, and wish I were closer so I could either help you pack or split a bottle (or two) of wine with ya!

 
At 5:56 AM, Blogger Paula said...

My heart goes out to you Rox. I sure know how that uncertainty feels.

BTW: I can do the pet knit a long on my site if that is okay with you? It will be fun! And we can still knit doggie sweaters together.

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger G Sharona said...

Take care of yourself Chick..Like Shannon says wish we all lived closer..somehow I just know we would all be friends and have many laughs :)

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger LisaB said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's job. Damn companies.

I'm sure things will work out for the best though. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home