Sunday, February 19, 2006

Another Sunday

I was going to bore you with a big whiny post.

You know, like most of my other posts.

Crack myself up.

Anyway, I changed my mind and thought I'd share with you my internet adventures today. I've been all over. From California to Boston, up around Canada, briefly in England, a quick stop in Australia and then back home. (Remind me in about two weeks to hide the credit card statement from my hubby)

I'm exhausted.

I resisted but I'm pretty sure I need this purse. Just a cheaper version. Much cheaper. Like thrift-store cheap.

I also think that I want to try my hand at making my own lip balm.

A sneak peek at what I am making you for Christmas.

A kick ass futon that I love but the hubby is not a fan of. Its cute, don't ya think?

Drool.

You tired yet?

Just bought #453 and am going to make that neck cosy. Cute.

Also bought this. Scared a'me.

Figured out what a crumpet is.

There. I'm done. Well not really. But everything else is really dull. As opposed to all the exciting, mind blowing other stuff.

;)

6 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Donni said...

Um, Rox I hate to tell you but I already have one of those - but in baby pooh brown - so don't Voog me ok? Just cross me off the Christmas list. Wouldn't want you to make something that I already have!

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Delly Bean said...

The purse and the futon are really great! And the hat sort of looks...organic...

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger LisaB said...

Ooh that purse is sooo cute. And you got me to laugh out loud on the Voog!!

Yummy...I want crumpets...withs ome tea...

 
At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Rox said...

Oh sure Donnster. I would hard to make you a stylin' gift and now you don't want it.

Hmph.

Going off with Lisa to have crumpets now, she will appreciate a fine hat I make for her I'm sure.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Jade said...

Wow, you were a surfin' diva this weekend! The bag is very cute, and I can't wait to get my hat.............................................................................................................. err, maybe I can ;-)

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger Jacqueline said...

This is weird....I'm eating a crumpet right now.

Can I get my hat in lime green?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home