Thursday, February 16, 2006

Big Plans. Wanna Come?

So. A group of us crafterly chicks have been toying with the idea of having a big meet up/ get-together in Vegas next year. Figure it would be a way for all of us to meet and it would be in a neutral (yet fun fun fun) location. There are lots of fun things to do in Vegas besides losing all your money in a slot machine. Might even be able to get really discounted rates if there are enough of us.

What do you think? Any interest? You'd have a whole year to save your money! And I'd do my best to get us discounts.

10 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Elspeth said...

I would love to come! My aunt lives in Vegas so I'd have an "excuse" to give to my DH!

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Noeysmommy said...

Vegas? By myself? With a bunch of crazy knittin' gals? I'm in!!

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Jade said...

I'm IN ... but I'll just have to watch all the knitting, lol.

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Delly Bean said...

The brave me says "wicked!" The painfully shy me says "um..."

It's an excellent idea at any rate!

nifty, "rox" is in my Word Verification jumble.

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger bethanie said...

That would be a blast!

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger G Sharona said...

I'll be there... and I can't knit but I can crochet does that count?

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

I wanna come....

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Laurie (Moo!) said...

I would say it's a possibility.

I'm going to Vegas at the end of April. Maybe I'll hit a jackpot and won't have to worry about socking away money for NEXT year!

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger the stripey tiger said...

I love the idea - but not sure at which stage of pregnancy/breasfeeding I will be. Tragic that various births will have totally monopolised my life for about 5 years by the time we're done with it!! That's not even considering the raising. Not saying no though. :-)

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Tam said...

I'm definitely interested. Will have to see what's going on in a year, though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home