Thursday, February 02, 2006

Finally

Alright. Decisions have been made. Spousal asses have been whooped. All of this means that we are going to stick it out in Kansas. Hubby is currently job hunting.... and I am house hunting. It was a compromise. And really, you don't want me to go into details. Trust me on this one.

Absolutely no knitting to report. None. Its been hell. I packed up all my projects except for one item. I've been so tired lately that I just have not had it in me to knit. I know. Thats scary. But true. Not to mention I broke (girly girl stuff coming, lemme apologize in advance) a fingernail wayyyy back and its really just too painful to knit.

I do miss it though. I'm restless and my brain is cluttered. Time spent knitting is relaxation for me. So, soon. I'll be back with the sticks...

I have so many things I want to work on. Shannon's wonderful bags, some new ideas for fingerless mitts, an idea for a giftie for my Tribe buds and more.

The new Interweave Knits comes out in a few weeks. Some really cute patterns in this round. Sooo loving the belt bag.

Magknits is up too.

Survivor starts tonight. Hooya! Rumour has it (and they say this every season) that this is supposed to be the best Survivor ever. We'll see. You know I'll watch either way. Its an addiction.

**edited to add - Just watched Survivor. Do I know how to pick em' or what?

6 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

so how did you like survivor??
I didn't think the one that got voted off deserved it...the young guys seemed like they had their heads up their butts... looks like a fun season...

 
At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Donni said...

Guess what! Lost started again last night! Yay! Glad you got your/his sh$t sorted - know what you mean about the knitting - maybe it's the season!

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger Jade said...

Ya know, I had a very, very wicked thought last night, I (briefly) considered calling you druing survivor gasp! But I swear I'd have waited till a commercial - hehehe.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Sedie said...

ouch, sorry about the nail, I can so relate. Good luck with all the changes. . . hope you can get back to the needles soon, I too use them for relaxation.

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger G Sharona said...

Best Wishes sent your way ROX and thanks again for my smile package :)

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

The house looks wonderful! I'm crossing fingers, toes and paws in this house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home