Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Haircut

Ok. So. I have this thing about posting photos of myself on the blog. I don't know if it stems from insecurity or if I'd rather just stay anonymous or what. But.... its a thing. It drives friends (yeah, you Susie) nuts. But..... its me.

So to break my rules and because you were so nice about asking to see the new haircut - here goes. Brace yourself.

The wet look in all my un-makeup wearing glory.


Shannon - see the sewing machine - its out! You shocked?



Bubble head back



Its ok - taking me a bit to get used to but..... I think I like it. If it wasnt so bowling ball'ish I'd dig it a bit more. But I like that its soooo short in the back yet I have something to work with in front. Just dawned on me - I have a reversed mullet. hehe. My sister will never let that one die.

As I look at these pics I am also reading Susie's mind. Want to know what she is thinking? She will probably even IM me and say this.

"Oh sure. That was a full picture of you. You can't even see your eyes."

Do I know my friends or what?

14 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger Christine said...

She's right, ya know! I love the haircut. Just think I have to have a pic taken of me today with my finished hourglass sweater and I have a coldsore starting...ooo fat lip!

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Susie said...

New house, new haircut...niiiice! i wish my hair was thick enough and straight enough to do a cut like this!

What a babe!

Hugs~

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I love it! Very pretty. Front shot? :)

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Jade said...

Looks great, and such a pretty color!

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Noeysmommy said...

Oh my gosh, that's so cute!! and I love the color too!

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Colleen said...

Reverse mullet? You mean like "business in the back and party up front?" instead of the other way around?

Of course, being from NE Kansas like me, you know ALL the sayings for mullets, I would presume.

http://www.mulletsgalore.com/

 
At 2:01 PM, Anonymous D said...

Hey - so the Front Blowfish shot was an exclusive! I'm lovin the "Funky Punky Rocker" look....

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

I like it! It looks very easy to manage (very important to me).

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger KSD said...

Hey, ya know what? Ya know what? I'm not even going to say anything about your cute haircut, because you were mean to Alan Rickman.

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Green said...

I love short hair and yours is just too cute!! Inspired me ..I went and cut mine off too :)

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger LisaB said...

Oh my gosh I absolutely love your haircut!! I had a reversy bob like that once, but yours is much more textured. Oo I really like it!!!

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Delly Bean said...

Dude, the cut is super cute! It looks all flippy in the front.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Debi said...

Really cute new do Rox!! Thanks for braving the gauntlet and showing it off!!

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger Cece said...

I think it's great!

I finally decided on my books - Big Girl Knits and Last Minute Knitted gifts. You Rock! Thanks again for the gift card.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home