Thursday, February 16, 2006

Stuff

Well, we got the house. Hooya. We hope to move in either Sunday or at the latest on Tuesday. I'm very excited but the whole idea of MOVING sucks! The good thing is that when my hubby was trying for the job in Arizona and I had packed up the entire house in a panic - I never unpacked. We've been using the same two forks, plates, glasses and pan (aka eating a lot of fast food) but..... everything is packed and ready to go. Now - to just go. :)

Got a wonderful Valentine giftie from the also wonderful Bethieee and Tahlia. In all the drama and stress that SP5 cause me (or I let it cause me) I am always reminded of the wonderful people I met that allowed me into their circle. Bethiee and Tahlia are two of those people. (along with the donnster, kim, shannon, Adele and soooo many more!). Thanks so much ladies. They sent me three little valentine boxes stuffed with goodies. Also a bag of jelly beans that uhm, didnt make the picture.





I also received (another surprise) a wonderful RAOK from Ms. A. Super soft merino from Painted Yarns. And a postcard to add to my collection. Thanks girlie - I'm dreaming of what to make with this gorgeous colorway!



In all thats going on around here I have managed to take some time to knit. Just a simple moss edging, stockinette scarf. Going to be similar to Knitty's Flora, just my own version. Its my Knitting Olympics entry. Doubting I'll win gold for it - but at least I showed up for the race eh. Pics when its finished. Using Rowan Kid Classic and leftover Reynolds Brushed Alpaca for the flower.

Off to the temp job from hell. ;)

ps - did you see my lovah kill the frog last night? Uncool. I said "bad ass" not "asshole". May have to find me a new lovah.

4 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger Elspeth said...

Congratulations! Maybe you should contact A & E and try to get on their "Move this House" show, where they move you and set up your stuff! I really want to move to get someone to do it for me!

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Delly Bean said...

That's so awesome you got the house...I never wanted to say anything about luck because I'm a former theatre kid and you just don't do that (it's weird which superstitions I follow), but I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger LisaB said...

Oh wow I'm so excited for you! Sweet, you are mostly packed. That is the whole part of moving that I hate. I love to set up things in a new place, but hate clearing/cleaning from the old. Good luck!

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger KSD said...

Congratulations on the house! Wish that I were there to raise a celebratory DP. Don't stress about the move --- remember, I Wise Woman once said, "Cheesecake."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home