Saturday, February 25, 2006

We're Here

We made it thru the move to the new house alive.

Barely.

Still a lot to do at the old house. Cleaning, yard work and all that blech. I'm heading over there today to take care of a good chunk of it.

I'm also getting my hair chopped off. All of it. Short. Considering it falls to the middle of my back right now - I may have balance issues when its all gone. Although I look like hell with short hair, I am just soooo tired of all the hassle. Not to mention I rarely wear it down anymore. Always clipped on top of my head. And looking in the mirror this morning it dawned on me that I'm a little too Peg Bundy for comfort.

So.... its gone. Depending on the ug factor - I may post a picture. Be afraid.

A quick word to those of you I terrorize daily (you know you love it) with emails or phone calls or IM's - sorry for my slack ass. I'll be back!

I'm off! Pics to come of the new digs.

6 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Anonymous Greenie said...

She's back!!I bet you look totally adorable in short hair :)Anxiously waiting for pics ....

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Donni said...

MSN can handle the blowfish, it can handle the short cut photo too! :)

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Congrats on the move! Hope you unpack faster than I do. I've been here since the end of December and haven't unpacked much yet. Ugh.

Are you cutting more than 10 inches off of your hair? If so, you can donate to Locks of Love. Bet you'll look fabulous!

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

can't wait to see the new hair do!

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger LisaB said...

Congrats on making it to the new house..good luck with cleaning the old!

I used to have my hair down to the middle of my back and now I never get it much longer than the middle of my neck. It is so much easier to deal with! I bet you look divine!

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Delly Bean said...

Congrats on the move!

The one thing I don't like about moving is the cleanup of the old place. I'm always paranoid that I'm going to lose my damage deposit so I scrub my old apartments within an inch of my life, and then the managers look at me with trepidation or awe...

As for the hair cut, I, like everyone else, will be excited to see the end result.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home