Saturday, February 04, 2006

What I've been up to .....

House shopping is hard work.

Really.

But our realtor is very cool. If you are in this area - and needing a wonderful realtor, he's your guy. Holler at me if you want his info.

A sneak peek at THE house we are wanting. We placed a bid today at 6pm. We will know by 3pm tomorrow. Any extra finger and toe crossing you could do for us would be kindly appreciated.

Closing costs, appraisal fee's, inspector fee's, taxes and yada yada yada. Ack!

I'm off now to search the couch cushions for change. hehe

12 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger Noeysmommy said...

Nice house! Good luck....I hope you get it! The buying of the house is the pits, but it's well worth it once it's all over!

 
At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Donna said...

Is it wrong that my first thought is "Double garage, lots of storage!" ? ;)

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Donni said...

Is it wrong that I think there is enough room there for a nice family of 4 from Wollongong? Good luck!

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger --Deb said...

Good luck!!

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Annie said...

Good luck with the house.

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

Crossing!!!!!!

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Jade said...

Oh wow! It has wonderful character, something that so many houses in FL lack (mine included). There is something to be said about 'northern' architecture. Luck to you both!!!

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Wauw, really nice house!! And would there be a guest room for me if I ever decide to make a trip to the US? *grin* just kidding. But I really do love the house and I hope you get it!

*love*

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger Paula said...

Oooh nice house. I know it really sucks what you are going through but you will be so happy in the end. I have all fingers and toes crossed for you, I hope you get the house.
P.S. If you make your husband park in the driveway then you can have his half of the garage for more stash storage. :)

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger G Sharona said...

I love the sloping front yard and it's wrap around stair case..has character..Good Luck Rox :)

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Cece said...

GOOD LUCK!

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Christine said...

GOOD LUCK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home