Friday, March 24, 2006

Alibi's and Simple Math

For all my ant slaying accomplices - hubby is picking up Terra (o?) and Borax tonight. If the police ask you anything, you say nothing. Nothing. Well except that you were with me the night of Friday, March 24th. And we were knitting. Or crochet if you prefer.

Definitely not ant slaying, Officer.

;)

Now, onto craft stuff!

What do you get when you mix one part:



plus one part



Eh?

Tadaaaaa



Purty huh?

Flower pins. I could not love these more. Bought the yarn on eBay, wasnt thrilled with it but then I crocheted up these lovelies.... and I want more!

6 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

Rox, they look great! I wanna make one tooo!

When the ants [ahem] leave, let me know how you did it, we have a similiar problem up here in QLD.

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger G Sharona said...

AHHHHHH!!!! So sweet and delicate just like a spring flower :)

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Pretty, pretty!!! The flowers are wonderful!

Good luck with the Borax and Terro. Let us know if your plot works. :)

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger Yarngirl said...

Pretty!!!!! What ants? I don't know nothin bout no ants?

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Annie said...

So pretty, watch those damn ants don't get into that sweet flowers.

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger LisaB said...

OH those are beautiful! I didn't realize crochet could be so delicate and pretty. :)

Ahh ants, hate those damn buggers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home