Friday, March 03, 2006

House

Some pics of the new house. Because its completely taken over my life, mind and sanity.

The pup spying out the window, she hates the mailman. I mean, really hates the mailman. This is where she stands until the dirty rotten bastard (aka dude that wears the blue uniform, drives the white truck and touches our house every day) delivers our mail.



The new furniture. Ohhh ahhh.



Clutter. Gawd, the clutter. (see the red book with the torn edge? My MIL gave that to me, its a knitting book from before I was born. Wonderful!)



Hideous paint in the living room. Who paints their main area primer gray and dark red?



And proof that I've been knitting.



My version of Knitty's Flora scarf. And also the only thing I could manage for the Olympics. Doesnt compare to the knits I've seen so many of you finish - but at least I showed up for the games eh?

I'm also working on two (two I say) pairs of socks. Both are gifties and both are for gals who never recieved their socks in the SET exchange. Which is probably good for me as I swore off socks after the last pair I made. Never say never, eh.

Now - what have you been up to? And whoooo wants to come over and paint my living room? I'll make cookies. Have lots of Dr Pepper. You just let me know the date.

Ok.

Uh, Hello?

11 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger Hockey Mom said...

I'll be there in spirit. Looks lovely, can't wait to see more piccies. The cat is killing me. So damn cute!

You are an Olympian, even managing to think about knitting with this stuff going on!

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

Congrats on the move, when's the cyber house warming party? Oh you mean you want us to paint? oh, well if you spring for the fare...

Seriously, glad that you're coming out of all this and smiling! and btw love the hair!

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Donn said...

Nah - the red's a styling look...as is clutter...really. I bet if you did a poll of readers they would all have a "little" clutter in their houses too :)

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Delly Bean said...

If I lived in your neck of the woods, I would so be there, I love the painting.

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

my dog hates the mailperson to.
...and the neighbors..school bus...children...rooster.

Fun scarfy. Like the colors.
I like a little clutter it makes things seem homey...

 
At 3:28 AM, Blogger Paula said...

What an awesome house! I am happy for you that everything is working out great! Your doggie is sooo cute in the window!
Our whole neighborhood of dogs hates the terminex guy. But they all love the mailman because she carries treats for the dogs. So does the meter reader, But even my dog who licks all strangers first and asks questions never, runs and hides from the terminex guy, he even gives me the creeps. Maybe your dog scenes some bad vibes from your mailman.

Hey send me a picture of your Puppy and I will get it up in the fur kids gallery.

Your cat is adorable as ever.
are the pets adjusting well to the new digs?

Love the knitting your doing too! I can't believe you find time.

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger G Sharona said...

Bite em on the Butt Pup!!

Rox if I could I so would come help you paint.My fav hobby :) and the new furniture looks lovely.As for the clutter.. it happens :)

If you must know what I'm doin..working everyday..applying for a diff job..had an interview..and lordy I hope I get it.. while I watch the daffodils bloom daily.

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Laurie (Moo!) said...

I'll paint yours if you'll paint mine! LOL!

Clutter is my middle name. Well, not really. But it COULD be! Must be due to the lack of shelves and storage space. Which occurred about 10 MINUTES after we moved in!

Dumb Man-in-Blue. He's got SOME NERVE touching the house!

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Peacock said...

Congratuations on your new house!!! YAY!!

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Oooh I love your new furniture and the house looks fantastic! Marzi the dog hates anyone who gets within 100 feet of the house. That is, until they come in the house and then she licks them to death LOL.

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger LisaB said...

I kind of like the red, but without the gray. It is sassy!!

Ooh pretty new furniture!! We were in a store yesterday that had some neato furniture. I wanted to buy it so bad. But then told hubby when we buy a house I MUST buy new furniture!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home