Monday, March 20, 2006

One Skein.

Have you seen the "One Skein" book by Leigh Radford? I bought the book via Amazon for a friend, took a peek at it (memorizing it all) and shipped er' off.

Oh.... how I love thee.

Leigh's version of a i-cordish rug.



Lovely eh.

Inspiring even.

I could do this.

Sure.

And who needs to follow the directions? I mean, make i-cord and tadaaa.

Easy peasy.




Or not. Pretty enough. But floppy. And I just read somewhere that you use a piping filler which I imagine adds to the thickness of the rug.

Damn.

Could be a big coaster. Really big. Or maybe a plant protector - you know to put your plants on so any drips are absorbed.

Lots of cute patterns in the book - for those of you who have not gotten to see it yet, here is a peek.







Ok. Back to bed for me. Fighting the crud. Crap weather going on. First day of Spring and its 30 degrees, rainy/sleet and we have a chance for snow. Oh. Joy. :)

6 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger Christine said...

sending uncrud vibes your way....

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Donni said...

Said Friend is excited! Big get better thoughts to you....

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger LisaB said...

Wowsers when did you whip that rug out?? I like those arm thingy dingys.

Hope you feel better soon. I hate the crud..

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger the stripey tiger said...

Love the toast post!! Also love the look of the big fat cabely slippery things!! Hope the crud lifts soon. Looking forward to peeking @ the book too. :-) Stripey

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger eve knits said...

Love the rug. I might have to get that book too!!

Eve

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Paula said...

What a cool project! I love it!

Hey did you hit by the freak blizzard too?

I mean really what's with Mother nature these days?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home