Monday, March 27, 2006

Soooo

.... I've been working on a little storefront site. It should be said that I am not a web designer. Not at all. But I have been able to navigate my way around Namo Web Editor enough to build a little site.

Its still under construction. And stuff. But because you are my friend..... I'll let you take a peek.

Be kind. I've got lots of work to do on it.

http://www.thefearlessknitter.com

My goal is to maybe someday build it to be selling point for other crafters out there (such as myself) to sell their wares. Because God knows I have a closet full of stuff I've made and I'm sure a lot of others do too. Shannon (those are her handmade bags) even suggested a page where we could sell our used craft books or magazines. Which sounds cool - I just have to work out the specifics. If you have something you'd like to list on the site - holler at me and we will work out something.

Anxiously awaiting your response.... be kind... I've had a rough day.

:)

8 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger Christine said...

Looks Great! How do we know who made what???

 
At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Donni said...

I love it - but you knew that! :) Good job

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger laurie said...

very cool...site will be bookmarked and perused further when i'm actually awake lol...hoping it'll be a grand success :o)

*anti-rough day hugs*
l.

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Allena said...

i think it looks great!

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Delly Bean said...

The shop looks great and is a fantastic idea. When I get off my budget diet, I'll definitely spend some support.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger LisaB said...

It looks great so far Rox!

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger G Sharona said...

Gratz!!! and looks great.Happy selling to you all :)

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Annie said...

Great site, I wish I had insight to do something like that. Just one thing, I think it was the stitch marker tins, their picture doesn't show up.

Good luck with it all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home