Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Weds Stuff

Thank you all for your wonderful support with my sisters battle with breast cancer. She is home now and from what I hear, doing very well. I plan on calling her tonight which will be the first time I've talked to her for a while now. Her hubby has been keeping the family up-to-date on everything. She's in Alaska - we are in Kansas.

I've been super busy lately. I'm trying to get a storefront up and running. Just a small shop with some of my wares. I have a couple of friends who also are going to try their hand at selling in the shop too. Fun fun fun. Will post a link here when I get the shop going..... don't hold your breath though! Its hard work, especially for the computer/html challenged such as myself.

Have also been sitting here listening to my biological clock - this triggered it. Absolute cuteness. What age do you think is just too old for a woman to have a baby? I mean, really. Is it uncool to be a 60 something woman with a kid in college?

And do I really want you to answer that?

Made a couple online purchases this week. (notice my smooth attempt at a subject change) Want to see?

First stitch markers from Danielles wonderful Etsy shop.



Next is yarn from Susie's (i knew her back when....) Etsy shop.



No slobbering all over mine..... go on..... get your own!

4 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger LisaB said...

Ooh exciting a store front!! Will stay tuned...

Great additions! That baby is soo cute. It makes my clock tick a little, but not enough for me to even consider it at the moment!

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Jade said...

Keep us posted on your sister. As for 'clocks' and how old is too old ... hmmm ... I'd be lying if I didn't say that I secrectly still want kids and openly believe I'm too old (sound familiar?). These 60ish women who are popping out kids are, however, way too old...and selfish besides.

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger G Sharona said...

From a woman with two point of view..it's actually pretty cool to have kids.Awesome to hear your Sis is doing well..I'll still keep her in my prayers :)

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Good news about your sister. Keep us informed!

As for those biological clocks....I'm not sure there's a set age for being 'too old', but it does disturb me to see women having children so late in life that you know they won't see them grow up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home