Thursday, March 09, 2006

What are they thinking......

Doogie thinkin' dog thoughts.

"Other dogs get to stay outside all day and eat stuff. Why can't I? Why won't my Mom just give me the whole box of biscuits instead of only one tiny little bite? Why does my Dad (who is not as cheap with the biscuits and therefor my favorite human) have to leave everyday? Why can't I go with him. What does squirrel poop taste like? Why do I have to share a water dish with my sister? I want to go bye bye. Someday I'm gonna figure out how to jump on the table. Rabbits really want me to chase them despite what my Mom says. I am so not due a haircut, again despite what my Mom says. What did I do with my bouncy ball? I wonder if this pose is pitiful enough to get me another biscuit."





Sable thinkin' cat thoughts.

"Here birdy birdy. Thats right, come to mama. Mama likes birdy's. Oh yeah, you're a fat little birdy arent you. Here birdy, I want to be your friend. Really. Just a little closer."



Or something like that.

6 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

We understand your pain about the biscuits. Sometimes our mom makes us SHARE one biscuit! There's three of us! We should each get our own. We moved into a new house with Mom and we figured out how to open the gate and roam the neighborhood. Mom now had the gate roped shut. Can you believe how mean she is? Sheesh.

Love,
Max, Sam and Kishka

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Jade said...

Yeah, D is Mackie's human for the same reason. Mama's mean - heh. And when Sable is talking to those birdies, does she make those funny little 'chucking' noises?

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger --Deb said...

That train of thought sounds awfully familiar . . . Has Doogie been talking to Chappy?

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Donni said...

Are you sure they aren't thinking "Oh no - Mom's gone nuts - this moves knocked her around - she's sitting talking into that computer to no-one in particular - what? Here comes Dad, on no - he's talking into that computer too....hang on - she laughing and talking to Hamish and Kaela...who are they?"

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

Thats so funny....

 
At 3:17 AM, Blogger Paula said...

That is so funny!
I know my dog and cats are thinking similar thoughts! :)
That it the coolest Dr. Pepper Pillow I have ever seen and your backyard birds are going to think they are in heaven with that gorgeous bird feeder!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home