Monday, April 03, 2006

Comments...

Answers to comments.... ( I know, shocking eh?!!) hehe

I live in Kansas, just outside of KC! Nowhere near Jersey.... but I did drive thru there once on my way back from MA. That counts as visiting, right?! For as little as I saw though - I'd love to actually get the chance to stop and visit. Next time! I bought the Kraemer yarn at my favorite LYS. It was reasonably priced and I liked the texture. The color just has to grow on me a bit.

The scary plant in our garden (rather our wannabe garden).... not sure if its oozy (its a word, man) or not. But I don't think its aloe. Does aloe grow outside of warm weather climates? Eh, maybe it is. No idea. Gonna be an adventure seeing its progress though - I'll keep you updated. Take a look at the scary root looking thing in Laurie & Tom's garden!

Debi... I know!! Others have told me about my pictures on Bloglines - I have no idea what to do about it!!! Help!!! Anyone!! My pics on Bloglines are giganto - yet here.... they are what I sized them to be. Why is this happening? Not sure if its me.... or Bloglines but.... I'm really trying to get to the bottom of it!!

Whew. hehe

Donni sent me a beautishous handknit that arrived in the mail today. Wearing it right now - but no photos til tomorrow so I'm gonna leave you wondering! Can you guess what the handknit might be? A hint.... hmm. Its something I've whined about wanting to knit - but that I was too much of a wuss to attempt. Not socks. And...... its dreamy....

Tomorrow!! HUGS!!

5 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Donni said...

That didn't take long - it's lush isn't it! Clap Clap Clap

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger laurie said...

sorry girlie...i tried to explain :o\ not your fault i failed to do so properly.

boils down to you need to reset your pics to 72 pixels per inch, then size them. computers really don't deal with anything more than that, so they just expand them to 72, and so the pictures 'grow' (think of it as getting picture 'gauge' ;o))

i believe blogger adjusts 'virtual' (for lack of a better word) picture size so that your pictures don't show up on the blog as the size you think they are...but they're huge, not only in 'real' size, but also in Kb (which is why they're so slow to load for those on dial up *waves at debi*)...silly blogger

i can resize some for you if that would help...let me know :o)

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger the stripey tiger said...

hey - i cant believe she could part with it!!! isnt it georgeous! lucky you ;-)

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger KSD said...

KC? Of The Sunshine Band?

(Sorry; it's early. I'm not on my A-game yet.)

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Yarngirl said...

Well, you're right Toto - Kansas is not close to Jersey. But if you ever get your Kansas self over my Jersey way, be sure to shout out and I'll personally take you to the home of Kraemers. We can get into some real trouble there......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home