Saturday, April 08, 2006

Live Action News Update

This just in.....

Its not a pod person. Sadly. Much worse. The green plant thing growing in our back yard is a onion. I even found out from the DH of Mrs Yarngirl (with a confirmation from Shannon) that its a chinese onion. I tore a tip off of one of the stems (?) and it was actually hollow - and vile smelling.

Gross.

My mystery plant that had such endless possibilities is just a plain old, nasty, bitter, thing I hate most - onion.

Oh, the horror. hehe

But it was a fun mystery eh?!

2 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger LisaB said...

Yes onions are mostly vile.

At least you will scare away vampires. Oh wait, that is garlic isn't it? Too bad it wasn't garlic.

 
At 4:04 AM, Blogger Yarngirl said...

ahem, I'm wondering if someone was to take a picture of the same area the onion was in - would it still be there???? Perhaps someone has removed the offending onion from your midst?

I don't think they even have pretty flowers to warrant keeping something you don't really like.

I'm glad that your a kindred soul when it comes to Big Love - is it wrong of me to want to see that chloe slapped?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home