Thursday, April 20, 2006

Taco Bell, Crochet and Coolness

Lots going on, will share with you this weekend. Boring health stuff, make sure you Tivo me for this weekend as I'm sure it will be a glamorous exciting post.

;o)

Just a quick note for those asking about the shawl in my last post. Its crochet. I see you making the faces.

Crochet is good.

Cool people crochet.

Say it with me now.....

hehe

It actually is a fast project for me usually and whenever I need an instant fix..... I get out the crochet hook.

Anyhoo, the shawl is a little pattern I came up with years ago. Very adaptable to any yarn or hook size. The yarn used for that item was a lace wool that I bought off a woman on Etsy. The Painted Dragon.... or something like that. Bought a bunch of rainbow colors..... there will be more bright shawls to come no doubt.

Can email me if you want the pattern or leave a comment and I'll email you.

Ok.... gonna go watch Survivor that I taped earlier. Who do you think will be voted out tonight?? Hmm.... I'm thinkin' Shane. My first instinct (never right) is Aras but you know I have predicted him to win. So I'm going against the gut intuition (also known as Taco Bell from two hours ago)..... and Shane it is.

See ya this weekend!

4 Comments:

At 3:26 AM, Blogger Yarngirl said...

oh, you are so TiVO'd! I'm cool too - crochet is my first addiction. And my blanket producer. Nothin wrong with that! Would love the pattern.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger LisaB said...

I would love the pattern as well. I used to crochet lots years ago but haven't done much lately.

It was such an interesting Survivor last night. I laughed my head off through it. Especially cause Shane seems to have lost his mind. But I would really like Terry to win.

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger G Sharona said...

I crochet Rox..It's been a day or two since I have but you inspire me to try it..send me the pattern.. please with sugar on top :)

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger Yarn said...

really it looks like beatiful.
Yarn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home