Sunday, April 09, 2006

TV & Stuff

Ok. So. I havent been my normal slobbering self over Survivor this season.

Two reasons. First, its kind of dull this round. I mean, its looking like there is a good chance that the middle aged white guy from suburbia may win again. Or it could be one of the younger stronger men.

Shocking.

Or not. I also just don't really like any of the 'castaways' this season. Cirie is really the only one I like - and she has no chance to make it to the end. No one is going to take her into the final two (unless she goes bad ass in the next few weeks) and she is not the most physically fit to win any of the immunity challenges. But - she's the only one I really want to win.

And then there is the Amazing Race. Which is really probably going to be as predictable. The Frat Boys or The Hippies (both young, healthy men teams) are going to go away with the million.

Boring. Yet I don't miss an episode.

Next we have Lost. Which frankly is starting to annoy me a little. I mean, there have been a few shirtless scenes with my lovah for which I'm thankful. (hehe) . But I'm starting to wonder how long I can watch a show where the only way you can find out what the hell is going on..... is for the show to end. Who are the Others? Whats the deal with the smoke creatures? Who is this stupid prisoner guy? Why is everybody so affected strangely (ie - no longer being wheelchair bound, infertile or yada yada) on this slab of land?

Patience. But really, how long are we all going to hold out waiting for the mystery to be revealed?

And... Kathy.... did you see that your man is going to be on the tv movie "The Ten Commandments"?

Whew. Now, I'm off to NOT watch tv!! Deck stairs... callin' my name. (ack) Hoping you are in the midst of a wonderful weekend!

3 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

I had no clue that my TV boyfriend was going to be in something else. Thank you for the heads up!

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger G Sharona said...

I intend to watch The Ten Comandments..and lately I've watched some of Lost.I'm still Lost trying to figure it out..but I know who Ur Lovah is now.Last I saw he was gettin jumped by the big guy.Did he win the fight?

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Elspeth said...

I wonder that about Lost as well. How can they possibly solve all this intrigue without ending the show? And I don't want to go on for years not knowing. At some point I'll just write it off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home